ECL's actions in the area of skin cancer include:
- European Parliament event on sunbed legislations in collaboration with Euromelanoma and EADV, 4 December 2012. Register on our MAC page.
- European Week Against Cancer 2012, Rome, 1 June, Sun Awareness: an Innovative Approach, by Prof. Cristiana Fonseca, Liga Portuguesa Contra o Cancro
- European Week Against Cancer 2012, Rome, 1 June, Prevention and Early Diagnosis of Skin Cancer, by Prof Antonio Cozzio, Switzerland
- European Week Against Cancer 2011, Brussels, 26 May, Scientific Seminar presentation on UV and Cancer Prevention, by Dr Günther Hofbauer, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Zurich
- UV Radiation and Cancer debate at the European Parliament in June 2010
- Skin Cancer session (details and download presentations here) at the UICC World Cancer Congress, August 2008
- "Melanoma: Prevention and Early Diagnosis" Parliamentary event, 3 June 2008.
- ECL Workshop on "Sun Safety Media Campaigns: What Works", 3 June 2008.
- ECL Sun Safety Recommendations
- ECL Workshop on "Being Sunsmart in Europe: Roundtable on Recommendations" 4 May 2007
ECL's actions on skin cancer are funded by an unrestricted educational grant from Garnier International.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ECL has a strict policy where none of ECL's financial contributors has any involvement or say in our plans or actions and all funding requests are initiated by ECL!
Last Updated on Friday, 07 December 2012 09:23